Wednesday, July 9, 2008

11. Undecidedness to the Umpfteenth Degree

Ok, time to talk from the heart. So recently this girl that I have been hanging out every once in awhile for the past month has told me that she likes me. Everybody I know tells me that I should go out with her, but I am still on the fence! The last two times we went midnight bowling we would flirt and stuff but it never went further than that. I do kinda like her, but if we were to go out, we would only be able to do things for a month and a half before she ships back off to university.

We like a lot of the same things and we talk a lot online but like I have said, I am undecided. I know the first time she came midnight bowling she left her phone and her mom's credit card in my friends back seat, so I took it and she came online and told me she might have left them there and I told her that I have them and she can come over at that time to get them. So she does, in her pajamas, and I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. As I went back to the bonus room and had a mini freak-out on the basis that I did that. When she got home she admittied that she liked me more than as a friend. Anyways, the next week at midnight bowling we continued to flirt around and whatnot and when we dropped her off, I gave her a hug and I believe she kissed me on the neck and we said goodnight.

I just don't know what path to follow... suggestions?

No comments: