Tuesday, August 19, 2008

14. Room Update

Ok, I have been working on my room, but it is still not fully complete. Below is what exactly has been done:

1) Dresser was moved to the closet. In order to make the dresser fit correctly in my closet I had to move 3 boxes from the right side of the closet into the storage spaces we have in our bonus room. The dresser fits percfect in there! If I need to pull the drawers completely out, I have to turn it at an angle, otherwise it works great! The drawers pull out enough that I can retrieve everything without a problem.

2) Clothes that I currently wear are now in the other dresser that holds the tv while the video games that were in those two drawers are now in this nifty small black 3-drawer night stand (I guess) that holds the games without a problem, plus some extra stuff that I had on my computer desk.

3) With some screws, the computer desk was strengthened. The desk still wobbles, but atleast everything is now in tact. All I need to do is put my speakers and my printer back on the desk and I will be golden!

4) The floor was vacuumed and I mean it was vacuumed! The futon and the bed are both spotless underneath! Plus, I am in the process of cleaning up the stains on the floor.

5) I have a dry-erase calendar above my desk so I can be incharge of what I need to get done and hopefully it will be a savior for me this year!

6) The Canada flag is pinned up on the wall above my bed!


I still have some things to get done, such as:

1) Reorganizing my shelf that contains my CD's, DVD's, and books. Easy fix, just haven't gotten around to doing it.

2) Cleaning the TV dresser. Dusting it and ridding it of what is on top of it -besides the stereo- will do the job!

3) Dust the TV

4) Clean the futon matress

5) Removing the dresser doors (optional). I still have not decided on whether to do that or not.


Maybe once it is fully done, I will take a couple of pictures and post them on here!


By the way, next monday I will post my top artists of the week according to Last.fm!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I do believe you have rendered yourself productive...have you dusted though? Just curious. My room is continuously having to be dusted.


nfczwixv - my friend says it's a new thing to post your word verification code on your comment... :P

Chris said...

I haven't dusted yet, probably tomorrow.