Tuesday, January 6, 2009

34. New Beginnings? I Sure Hope So!

2009, A new year, a new era, and time to keep those resolutions! Well, atleast try to anyways.

I believe this time I can get back on my feet and try to be a better person overall. I know that I won't be able to go out with a certain someone as I had wished, but there are others out there that I am friends with that I would to see if I can go further with them. Also, time to be committed to what ever is in front of me, which means I might pull a Rocky and give myself some vigorous work outs (except not trying to be buff like Rocky).

Also, I would like to announce that I am planning on creating a second blog! What will the new one be about? Well, music is always beside me in my life and that is where the focus will be for this blog. Every week will be a different artist and within that week there will be posts showing lyrics from whomever the artist is for that week along with music videos, live performances, and interviews, maybe even the band playing a cover tune! Stick with me folks, I will be creating this blog soon, hopefully by next week.

That's it for now, I am not going to dread anymore as most of that crap was in 2008 and it just needs to be left behind.

No comments: