Thursday, August 6, 2009

45. Not Sure...

I'll be honest, I haven't been exactly happy for a long time. I'm not talking about the fact that we all have peaks and valleys in life, it's as if I have a hill, then valley, then another hill followed by another valley so it keeps going deeper. I'm not sure if i'm depressed or anything, it's probably the constant alone factor I keep facing. It's getting near the end of the summer and I keep thinking that I should have went out with that girl the previous summer because I haven't felt wanted since then.

Don't tell me the thing about not needing someone in order to be happy... I know, i've been without someone for two years... and i've come to the conclusion that it would be a real good thing for my psyche to have someone to have in my arms and be all cute and what not with. I'm not saying i'm desperate and will take anyone, but to have someone would really boost my morale...seriously.

I guess only time will tell. You guys have read it before anyways...

No comments: