Tuesday, June 17, 2008

9. My Trip To Niagara Falls (Part 1)

Well I went up to Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada to see my relatives and to see some places around the area. So lets start it off shall we...

When we entered my grandparents house we greeted my grandmother and my mom woke up her dad and he was suprised to see us because he didn't know we were coming up to celebrate father's day with him. Later on we went over to my uncle's house and saw my cousin Matt and my sister and I hung out with him while my uncle took my parents to see where he works (Great Wolf Lodge). My other cousin James came home from coaching a baseball game (he's the same age as me) and had to suit up for his own baseball game. My sister and I went with him to watch his baseball game and went home afterwards to hang out with the grandparents and then to sleep.

The next day we went in the morning and got some Tim Horton's Doughnuts (the best in the world!) and my sister and I went to hang out with our cousins for part of the day. Jessica and Matt went to get breakfast and James and I went to the Great Wolf Lodge to use the waterpark with my uncles free passes. The slides in that place are sweet and it was nice to go swimming finally! After swimming we went to Harvey's to get a a quick bite to eat while talking to one of the employees who was talking weird and we think that she was either joking around for the day, possibly liked us, or just not completely right in the head. Anyways, we got back to the his house where my sister and I got picked up by my dad and we went to St. Catherines to have dinner at my aunt Colleen's house. The dinner was all automatic food (made already for you to eat by the grocery store), but it was good nonetheless. When the dinner was over my sister left with my mom and our grandparents and I went with my dad as we drove a different way back to the house whilst stopping by Canadian Tire to look around.

Part 2 will be posted either tonight or tomorrow!

No comments: