Sunday, October 19, 2008

19. It's Time To Change For The Better

Yes, you read that right, it's time to change and become a more positive person (while still having my calm and collected nothing to worry about when it comes to deadlines demeanor). I just having been liking I am with myself in recent days and I know that I can't be how I have been in the past year. The more I sat in that bonus room at night all alone the more I thought that I should be doing more outside with friends or do more things with my family instead of being some type of recluse. I am done with being bound by my own shackles. It's time to hang out with my friends more often, to not be in the bonus room too much, unless i'm with friends, and MOST importantly, time to find someone to call my girlfriend!

Yesterday, for example, I hung out with my friend Heather and her father and we went to the mall to help her look for boots for Halloween. Okay, so it wasn't that fun, but it was not as if we were going to the mall with her mother or else I would have hung myself! Anyways, we went out to Garner and went through this corn maze and it was actually fun! I didn't want to do it originally, but I was satisfied. Wonder where some other mazes are, this one was at Ken's Nursery. Finally, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner. During that time, Heather and I played this trivia game while eating against other people in the restaurant and we won one of the games by a good margin! The funny part is that Harry got boneless chicken wings with hot sauce on them and he was feeling it pretty badly!

And today I am going golfing with my dad and Harry over at Lakeshore and my other friends, Rick and Joe, are coming over to hang out at my house tomorrow. So overall, I think things are looking up for me!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Well, it's nice to see that you're trying to stay optimistic. That's always the best for anybody.

Chris said...

Yeah, getting tired of feeling down. Sure, i'll still make fun of a lot of things, but I won't be using that against me.