Saturday, November 29, 2008

24. Bummer

Well, I was suppose to hang out with a friend today, we talked about it for a couple of days and when today came, she ended up having other plans. The plan for us was to hang out at my house and watch some movies, maybe some other stuff too. I wanted to start off with meeting her at this restaurant that I go to a lot beforehand. I guess you can think of it as a dating attempt.

I ended up going to the restaurant anyways, but while I was eating, I felt alone and wondered what will happen now. I don't know how much longer she has before going back to Boone and I feel like I should have talked more about it. The only positive is that winter break is around the corner if I ran out of time this break.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

:(

Is it who I think it is?

Chris said...

I guess you can take a stab at it...

Jessica said...

Well, I tagged you again.....SPAM IS WONDERFUL!!! < / Jedi mind trick >